Getting a degree (or two), finding the right career, and achieving your measure of success is not always easy. If you need some guidance then scroll below and read to find out how I handle all of the above.
- Tips for Job SearchingI have been searching for a new job, surprise! Am I jobless at the moment? No. Will I be unemployed in the near future? No. Did I just quit my job or get fired? No! I am currently still employed at a school district in NJ, and I still haveContinue reading “Tips for Job Searching”
- What School Means to Me: Thoughts from A Nursing StudentThe majority of my life has been about school, and, for some reason, I have created a special bond with it. That is why, after high school, I was content with completing eight more years of schooling. I am a current Nursing Major and rising Junior at Seton Hall UniversityContinue reading “What School Means to Me: Thoughts from A Nursing Student”
- How to Dress for the Office in the SummerAs Summer approaches, it just gets hotter and hotter, which probably makes you want to wear less clothing. However, it is important to be conscious of your Summer clothing choices when dressing for work. There is a time and a place for everything, and work is not the place forContinue reading “How to Dress for the Office in the Summer”
- You Interview Well: Tips for InterviewsIt’s the season of graduations and job seeking. In addition, many places that closed or laid off workers due to COVID have begun searching for employees at this time. Whether you’re looking for your first job or your third (we all know it takes about 2 or more jobs toContinue reading “You Interview Well: Tips for Interviews”
- Protect Your Work-life PeaceCall me crazy, or misunderstood, but I don’t believe that you should stay at a job when you are miserable – no matter what. There isn’t enough money that you are getting, enough time in your days, or enough peace in your life for you to constantly go to workContinue reading “Protect Your Work-life Peace”