- Default Coffee Blend (light or medium roast) – 8 – 12 oz
- Milk – ½ cup, optional
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Syrup – 1 tbsp
- Cool Whip/ Whipped Cream – 2 or 3 dollops
- Cinnamon – sprinkle your preference
- Marshmallows – as much as you like
- Brew your default blend of coffee and pour into a mug.
- Stir in your choice of milk and the pumpkin spice syrup. Taste to check if the full mix is to your liking.
- Top your coffee off with whipped cream, cinnamon, and marshmallows.
Pumpkin spice can be overwhelming. Add 1 tbsp of pumpkin spice, and if it’s not enough add in small increments, to taste. Do not let it overpower the actual coffee.
Creating your own pumpkin spice coffees at home is a great way to lean into the fall spirit and to save money. Give this recipe a try and let me know how it goes!