- USDA Stir Fry Beef Strips – 1 lb.
- Canola Oil – 2 tbsp
- Small Lemon – 1/2
- La Choy Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce – ⅔ cups
- Garlic Powder – 1 tsp
- Defrost beef and put it into a bowl.
- Add in stir fry sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder, and 1 tbsp of canola oil.
- Coat beef with the sauce.
- Marinate beef in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat 2 tbsp of canola oil in a skillet. Add the beef in batches and cook thoroughly, flipping beef after one side browns. Plate beef on a bed of rice. Add in any vegetables for a side dish, such as broccoli. You can also add in peppers, if you so choose.
- Store 1 – 2 bowls of the Beef Stir Fry in the refrigerator and put the rest in the freezer to enjoy at a later time.
When you are ready to enjoy the food in one of your meal prep containers, remove the container from the freezer and store in the refrigerator overnight to defrost. Heat your meal in the microwave or the oven and enjoy!