- Small Frozen Shrimp, deveined and peeled – ½ lb.
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Small Lemon – 1/2
- Red Pepper Flakes – ½ tsp
- Basil, crushed – 1 tsp
- Old Bay Seasoning – 1 tbsp
- Parsley, crushed – 1 tsp
- Defrost frozen shrimp, rinse and drain.
- Put shrimp in a bowl and add in seasonings.
- Squeeze ½ lemon to add in lemon juice.
- Coat shrimp in seasonings and lemon juice.
- Marinate shrimp in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Melt 1 tbsp of butter on medium heat in a skillet. Add shrimp and cook for 2 – 3 minutes, flipping shrimp halfway through. Plate shrimp on a bed of rice. Add in any vegetables for a side dish.
- Store 1 – 2 bowls of Banging Shrimp in the refrigerator and put the rest in the freezer to enjoy at a later time.
When you are ready to enjoy the food in one of your meal prep containers, remove the container from the freezer and store in the refrigerator overnight to defrost. Heat your meal in the microwave or the oven and enjoy!