Green and Fruity Smoothie
- Yellow Bananas – 2 Large
- Blueberries – ½ cup
- Strawberries – 1 cup, diced
- Vanilla or Peach Yogurt – 6 oz.
- Baby Spinach – 3 cups
- Almond Milk – ½ cup
- Cinnamon – dash
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp.
- Ice Cubes – 4 – 6
- Place all ingredients into a large blender cup.
- Blend on high until ingredients have smoothed out. Look for a slightly thickened, but creamy texture.
- Pour smoothie into a glass with two ice cubes.
Place 1 or 2 ice cubes in your glass when you’re ready to drink your smoothie to keep it as cold as possible. Top with cinnamon or whipped cream if you prefer.